CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fireflies

This is my new favorite song!
Click HERE for a listen!
I have no idea what it means. I even looked up the lyrics and it seems to me it's about an insomniac, which is maybe why I like it for I too am an insomniac...

3 comments:

pam said...

No way?! I LOVE this song too!!!! LOVE IT! I don't know why I'm surprised. I mean, we ARE sisters! And we DO have great taste in music! If only we still shared a room ... we could lay on the bed and sing our hearts out - all while kicking our legs up in the air!
LOVE YOU!

Rochelle said...

I can't listen to this song enough! I'm so glad you love it too. It is a happy, feel good, super song. The boys love it too!

Rebecca said...

I like that song too!

Road Scholars