CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Valentine. . .

If it wasn't for this guy, I would have given up on Home Schooling months ago! Here he is giving the girls an electronics lesson. I simply called it the "brain" or "guts" of the computer and Chris goes into detail with a big analogy about cooking in the kitchen. The hard drive is the recipe book and the memory cards are the kitchen counters, among other things. The girls were mesmerized and even Gracie was able to retell the analogy to Mom. Thank goodness for My Valentine. I seriously don't know what I'd do without him.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kent and Wendy said...

Hopefully you will have many more years with him! How is his health anyway?

Rebecca said...

Julie, my cousin Krystie found out she has MS and we are going to be doing the MS Walk in April. Look for us, maybe we will see you there this year!

Rochelle said...

Isn't Valentine's Day wonderful when you have a great man to share it with? I look up to you both so much. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Way to go Chris, teaching those girls about what's "inside." Some of the best lessons to be learned are about the things you cannot usually see. Hidden, but invaluable.

pam said...

I love it! That is so great! It's perfect for your girls too since they like to cook in the kitchen. Chris is so awesome and I'm so glad you married him! I love you guys!

Road Scholars