Eliza:
Mom, where did you and Dad go for your date?
Mom, where did you and Dad go for your date?
Mom:
Well, Dad wanted to go to dinner and a movie but I convinced him to go work out at the gym and then go to dinner.
Eliza (Looking at Mom in her t-shirt, sweats and tennis shoes):
Where did you go for dinner?
Mom:
We just went to Paradise Bakery.
Eliza:
Huh. I would have thought that you'd gone to McDonald's dressed like that!
Well, Dad wanted to go to dinner and a movie but I convinced him to go work out at the gym and then go to dinner.
Eliza (Looking at Mom in her t-shirt, sweats and tennis shoes):
Where did you go for dinner?
Mom:
We just went to Paradise Bakery.
Eliza:
Huh. I would have thought that you'd gone to McDonald's dressed like that!













1 comments:
I love it! Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment