Grace: Mom, can Heavenly Father hear us talking about Him right now?
Eliza: Of course, He can. He's got like magical powers or something!
Grace: I'm magic too. Whoosh!
(Using a pretend magic wand),
I can use my magical powers to make you kiss me!
(Mom happily puckers up and gets a kiss)
Dad: Hey, I want to see if that kissing magic works on me too.
Grace: (Running over to Dad),
Whoosh! I can use my magic to make you kiss me.
(Dad happily obliges)
Grace: Mmmmmm, Dad, you taste good. I want to kiss you again. . .
(Dad, who's been chewing minty gum, is totally loving this)
Eliza: I have magical kissing powers too. Whoosh! Mom you will now kiss me. (Kiss, Kiss) Ooooooooo, Mom, you have hairy lips!
(Note: I do NOT have hairy lips.)
Grace: I'm magic too. Whoosh!
(Using a pretend magic wand),
I can use my magical powers to make you kiss me!
(Mom happily puckers up and gets a kiss)
Dad: Hey, I want to see if that kissing magic works on me too.
Grace: (Running over to Dad),
Whoosh! I can use my magic to make you kiss me.
(Dad happily obliges)
Grace: Mmmmmm, Dad, you taste good. I want to kiss you again. . .
(Dad, who's been chewing minty gum, is totally loving this)
Eliza: I have magical kissing powers too. Whoosh! Mom you will now kiss me. (Kiss, Kiss) Ooooooooo, Mom, you have hairy lips!
(Note: I do NOT have hairy lips.)













4 comments:
that's a great story! I just love the funny things kids say!
Love it! Hee hee!
Love it! Hee hee!
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! LOVE IT!! That is hilarious!!!!!
Post a Comment