CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School

Public School, that is.
Yeah, we made the decision late Thursday night.
Registered Friday.
(Nothing like last minute- eh?)

They each got one new outfit.
We're thrilled with the teachers!
We're relieved the kids are so ecstatic.
All it took was the mention of a new backpack and
Ebear was completely on board. Seriously?
We've been debating this eternal-consequences decision
all summer, and all it took to convince her
was a new backpack?

A back bend on the first day of school to celebrate:
We still believe in homeschooling.
We will still travel.
Home Educating has become a way of life for us.
Now we look at every experience, every observation,
every question, every book read, every moment together
as an educational opportunity.
I'm glad for that.

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

Wow Julie! I had to check and make sure it wasn't April 1st. You tricked me once, I'll forever be on guard :)Seriously though, that is exciting! How are they liking it? Are they adjusting well to the change? Your girls are so cute! I sure miss you guys!!!

Road Scholars