I will spare you the pictures of my grossly cracked heels.
Just think of the deepest, widest cracks you can imagine.
When people dared to say anything about them, it was usually very sympathetically shocked:
"Oh, Julie... Your poor feet... How can you walk on them?"
I only have myself (and genetics) to blame.
I am the girl who has gone barefoot since childhood.
I am the girl who wears flip-flops year round, even in a foot of snow.
I happy to report that I have found a cure!
By using a combination of these two items, my hubby and (almost daily) foot masseuse, doesn't recognize my soft and supple feet:


I use the Ped Egg about twice a week. I use the Heel Tastic daily and wear socks while at home. I still wear flip-flops. . . I'll never give those up!
When people dared to say anything about them, it was usually very sympathetically shocked:
"Oh, Julie... Your poor feet... How can you walk on them?"
I only have myself (and genetics) to blame.
I am the girl who has gone barefoot since childhood.
I am the girl who wears flip-flops year round, even in a foot of snow.
I happy to report that I have found a cure!
By using a combination of these two items, my hubby and (almost daily) foot masseuse, doesn't recognize my soft and supple feet:


I use the Ped Egg about twice a week. I use the Heel Tastic daily and wear socks while at home. I still wear flip-flops. . . I'll never give those up!













2 comments:
I've got the ped egg and love it, but I've always wondered if that heel tastic really worked. Maybe I'll just have to give it a try.
YAY! I'll have to try it! I totally want to check out your heels next time we get together!! :)
Post a Comment