I'm a real "biker" now and I have the scabs to prove it.
Here's a picture of what it looks like now,
a week after the attack of the asphalt:
I've learned something really valuable:
don't cruise down a hill at 35 mph,
slowing slightly to turn and head up the driveway
on a road bike.
It doesn't work!
I feel blessed that I didn't break anything,
and cool that I have a gross elbow.
When I came in all bloody, the girls took one look at me and began to bawl.
GBear was still sobbing when I got out of the shower.
I told them this was nothing compared to all of the mouth and teeth pain I've been through lately,
and that calmed them right down.














1 comments:
That is CRAZY, Julie! You really are a real biker chick now!!! I love that your girls started to bawl. I would have too. For real. :) But my goodness ... do you have a scar?
Post a Comment