
I was having one of those very rare
good hair days.
Yeah, it's true.
I have one of those about every 5 years.
So I called Rachel,
our 17-year old
photographer extraordinaire:

She came right down and we did an
impromptu photo shoot with the chickens, mud, cold and snow:
Fun, retro (and free!) photo treatments
done on Phixr.
I love these close-ups she did of the girls:

Those chickens are so personable. :)
Hannah-the-Hen was pecking at my chest the whole time:

Speck loves me about as much as I love her:
In front of the coop that Chris built:
EBear's genuine smile laugh:

What we really look like:


The girls and their pets:




This was supposed to be
our "serious pose:"
GBear has the posing down.
(I mean "modeling"):





















2 comments:
LOVE these photos of your fam!!! Julie you are one hot mama!! hope you are all doing great!
Love, love, LOVING all of those pictures!!!!!!! That's it. You guys HAVE to come visit us!!!!! WE LOVE THE DOHERTY'S!!!!!!!
Post a Comment