In my day I wasn't that creative. Toilet paper all the way!! Love you guys!!!
That is the funniest thing ever. We have tennis balls in our garage, I guess I should add them to our dress-ups. HILARIOUS!!!
I am so glad to have found your blog. I love hearing about your family. Does Mandy have a blog? You are such a happy person. I hope to be able to grow up to be just like you. Love you tons!
Sushi-mama, that is HI-LARIOUS!!! I am dying of laughter! We miss you guys tremendously!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
In my day I wasn't that creative. Toilet paper all the way!! Love you guys!!!
That is the funniest thing ever. We have tennis balls in our garage, I guess I should add them to our dress-ups. HILARIOUS!!!
I am so glad to have found your blog. I love hearing about your family. Does Mandy have a blog? You are such a happy person. I hope to be able to grow up to be just like you. Love you tons!
Sushi-mama, that is HI-LARIOUS!!! I am dying of laughter! We miss you guys tremendously!
Post a Comment