
It's been a while since my last post because we've been having fun, fun, fun! Sashimi-Guy has decided he needs his own computer since I monopolize our desktop at home. Two of my dear friends got married in September and I bribed them to let me take their photos. I can't decided which was more fun: taking the pictures or playing with the photos afterward. I also took pictures of one of the cutest babies in the whole world, BabyJ. I love this yawning pic- it's so real life. I've also been swamped with school and other not-so-fun things- but such is life, right? More posts coming. . .













3 comments:
Beautiful!!!
Julie, We're celebrating Columbus Day again! 10/10 this Friday. Call me--the Mandarin is closed we're trying the Golden Phoenix. Hope you can come.
Hi Julie! You did such a fantastic job taking pictures at our wedding. The more I enjoy our pictures the more I am impressed with your talent and attention to detail. You, my dear, are a PROFESSIONAL!!! Mwa.
Post a Comment