We got rid of their bunk beds and gave them our queen bed because they hated making the bunk beds and they seemed to sleep better when sharing a bed on vacation.
Well, it hasn't been a "bed of roses" (pun intended) since we made the change. Most nights we are subjected to squabbles and complaints regarding the bed's imaginary boundary lines and the stealing of bed covers.
So this is what I woke up to this morning.
I watched Eliza for a while to make sure she was breathing because I was sure she wouldn't allow this if she were alive!
I grabbed the camera so fast lest they wake up and find themselves in this sweet snuggling position. They couldn't believe it when I showed them the photo!
Well, it hasn't been a "bed of roses" (pun intended) since we made the change. Most nights we are subjected to squabbles and complaints regarding the bed's imaginary boundary lines and the stealing of bed covers.
So this is what I woke up to this morning.
I watched Eliza for a while to make sure she was breathing because I was sure she wouldn't allow this if she were alive!
I grabbed the camera so fast lest they wake up and find themselves in this sweet snuggling position. They couldn't believe it when I showed them the photo!













2 comments:
that is quite a funny sleeping position! I wonder how long they slept like that?
I love it!
Post a Comment