CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chicken Farmers

My husband and children are chicken farmers.
I am a brat and have been
very non-committal about the whole thing.
Supportive, but non-committal.
That way, I don't have to clean up after them.
I just have to take pictures occasionally...



2 comments:

Marisa said...

We chicken farmer wives have much in common! I, too, am supportive but non-committal! But I have to admit, I'm having fun watching the all the boys (hubby included) love on the chickens!

pam said...

I can't wait to meet the chicks someday! Jackson would LOVE to see them too!

(We'll have to skype again ... when our computer starts cooperating. It's been so slow lately. It's probably time to get a new one. Shawn and I are going to have to leg-wrestle to see who will get to throw it out the window!)

Road Scholars