CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 4, 2011

A "Girls Only" Weekend

We had 8 girls at our house on Friday and Saturday.
We had way too much fun!
There was lots of squealing, giggling and make-believe.
There was NO drama.
These are delightful girls, 
and I'm not just saying that because I am related to them all.
(We missed the cousins that weren't there.)

Friday night (April Fool's),
we had "Banana Splits" for dinner.
(Sausages with white macaroni and cheese,
mashed potatoes, cheese, and cherry tomatoes on top!)

Eden was not so sure about them,

"Juice" (actually Jello):

Fun with sidewalk chalk:

Ahhhhh,
now we're smiling!
"Mashed potatoes" and "gravy" 
(ice cream and caramel sauce)
for dessert:

Rachel surprised me and showed up just in time to help!
Thank you, Rach!
The girls adored you and talked about
"tacos" all weekend. :)

Hannah and Lilly were not too sure about the chicks:

Lilly, slowly warming up:

Arggghhhhhh!  She pooped on me!

Saley would have slept with Speck if she could have:

I loved that the piano was going constantly:

Spa treatments while listening to General Conference!
Thank you, Hannah and Maddie for 
pampering the younger girls:

 
 

Love, love, love the conference packets found at
We used the Jr. Primary, Sr. Primary and Youth packets:

Conference playing on the laptop in the background:
Kate was so focused!
She finished 2 Jr. Primary packets:


 
Pizza Party in between Conference Sessions:

Warm Fuzzies:

P.S.-  I finally updated my
photography blog with lots of posts!
BlessedLifePhoto

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I LOVE SUGARDOODLE!! I used their packets too. Very cool! I sure love these pics. What beautiful girls! Looks like you guys had a great time. :)

Michelle said...

What a fun weekend!!
I would love have a digi scrap get together! Then you can give me some tips on my new and slightly frightning camera!

James said...

I worked on a crossword from sugar doodle all day on Sunday. I proud of your chicks--You'll have to come to dinner and have Chris talk chickens with James.

pam said...

Aw, Julie! I loved all these pictures and the details! It looks like everyone had SO MUCH FUN! You're amazing! You should be a party planner!!! The pictures were so great. It makes me miss everyone.

Tennisa Nordfelt said...

You are the BEST aunt ever! Thank you for providing this fun/memorable experience for our girls. Saley STILL talks about it. ;)

Anonymous said...

yay! Look how much fun you gals had!!!

Road Scholars