My 20th high school reunion is next year.
(BTW, thank you, my friends, who have stepped up
and are taking over the planning! I {heart} you.)
So, I thought I would try a little botox experiment to
zap those little wrinkles and make
me look like I'm 18 again.
Whadya' think? Did it work?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
There's room for improvement, you say?
Well, it's a good thing I have another whole year to play around with it.
Okay, dumb joke.
The picture above is for my little sis who has been very worried about me and who I know is dying for a photo. That reminds me, Pam, do you have a pic of my other abscess from
Jackson Hole all those years ago?
You know, the one where I was so swollen,
I couldn't open my eye?
I'd love to show that to the kids.... and my dentist......
So I didn't really get botox.
(Actually, I have had a botox injection before,
it would just be improper to say where on this blog.:)
I can tell you it was purely
for medical and not aesthetic reasons.)
But that picture is just of me having some
Photo Booth fun!
But that picture is just of me having some
Photo Booth fun!
Here is the real picture of my abscess:
Notice the bulge on the lower, left side?
It's feels worse than it looks.....
Got one tooth pulled yesterday,
another tomorrow.
I've decided those things are overrated.
Teeth, I mean.
Sorry, Jed...
My dentist understands when I tell him I was the
"black sheep" of the family.
(Mom and Dad are nodding their heads.)
I am definitely the problem-child-patient,
and the problem-child-wife.
(Husband is nodding his head).
My children and hubby will be glad to get their
Mom and wife back....
I've been a grump lately!
Wishing we were up in the NorthWest
right now with PS&LittleJ.
Wishing we were up in the NorthWest
right now with PS&LittleJ.















1 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH. JULIE.
Ok. I have to tell you that I am soooooooooo glad and relieved that the first pic was photo-booth-fun! Oh my goodness! I was daying over that and couldn't keep from staring at it. It freaked me out! I mean, I was booking my flight to come help you because I was sure it couldn't be good with that much swelling. You weren't even recognizable! Haha! The second pic does look so much better! But it still makes me sick and makes me sad for all that you've been going through. I really have been so worried about you. Shawn and Jackson have too. Especially Jackson. He mentions you often, just out of the blue! He loves his Aunt Julie! I'm glad things are taken care of and you'll be feeling better soon.
I'm sure I have that picture of your, um ... let's call it your "first swelling" ... but it's at home in Utah. I'll have to find it when we get back so you can show your girls. The crazy thing is that it is more like the photo-booth-fun picture, don't you think???
On a good note, your hair looks AWESOME!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! The color and cut look sooooo good on you! Are you dark brown now? The cut is SOOOO flattering!
Our trip was amazing but we kept saying that we wished you guys were with us. Is there any chance you could come this summer? If not, we HAVE to plan a trip back. Shawn and I defintely want to go back to Port Angeles and Cape Flattery. It was AMAZING!
Ok, this is as long as a post. :) LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! (Let's skype soon!)
Post a Comment