CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Favorite Pastime

Yeah, well, we tend to be a little different around here. I mean, we love Junie B Jones, Iron Chef America, Taylor Hicks, and we even eat that weird, slimy fish-thing called sushi. Most especially we love to play dress up. We use costumes, left-over fabric, stuffing, tennis balls, Mom's makeup- you name it. If we can reach it, it is fair game! These are some of our favoritest costumes. Even Mom and Dad got into it on their "Backwards Couples Party!"

6 comments:

northslopegang said...

the fun never ends at your house does it? funny story. One time in Savers, Uncle "Friend" dressed up in a lady's leopard robe and was calling out to our neighbors in the store who were trying to avoid Uncle F. due to hysterical laughter. He was in good form that day and on occasion he will dress up and make everyone laugh.

Rochelle said...

HA HA HA!!! I miss you guys so much! You definitely know how to have a good time.

pam said...

Hahaha!! I love those pics! They are GREAT!!!!! How fun! Brings back memories, right? Remember when you always helped me get all "dressed up"?!! I don't think Mom liked it much because she feared I was looking too old! Ha! I think that's why she made me keep my SIDE BANGS (also known as "wings") for so long! They kept me young! Very young!!!

Amber Baker said...

Julie, I just received your darling Christmas card today. You have such beautiful girls. So happy to find your blog! Mine is private, so send me an email at aebaker@emcity.net and I'll send you an invite. You have quite a talent for photos. You have always been someone who I admire and love! I have such high regard for you! Happy Holidays!

kelly said...

You guys look like you have a lot of fun with life. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

We love your blog! We loved your Christmas Card and had no idea you were in the blogging world. I never saw pictures of Eliza when she was born - and wow what a miracle! I was advised years ago that if your child is born under 2 lbs the government pays for it - that must not be true. However, your testimony really inspired me. Thanks for sharing. You are a wonderful photographer and Rick and I loved the pictures of the girls playing in the snow in their bathing suits! We have a private blog - so send an email and we will send an invite. angie.vanleeuwen@hotmail.com LOVES!

Road Scholars