CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Walk Because. . .

Thank you for walking with us dear family and friends. When we couldn't keep walking, some of you turned around to help us back, and some of you carried on in our behalf! We love EACH one of you and had a ton of fun raising money and awareness. And it didn't rain!
We hope you feel it was worth all of your time and effort.

Creating our individualized t-shirts:


PRE-WALK FUN
This was just part of the crowd at the MS Walk.
These people are all standing on the fountains at the Gateway:
I'm not sure why, but these Star Wars guys come to walk with us each year:Thanks so much PS for heading up the walk this year.
You two are simply amazing and we love you!


LET THE WALK BEGIN!I have never seen this many people at an MS Walk:

The Cheering section as we head out of the Gateway:

Daddy and his girls:G-Bear's bib says "I Walk for Daddy"




Taking a break at 1.2 miles:For sale: Grandpa and two silly girls:

Granny, our personal welcoming committee:

The Home Stretch after walking 3.5 miles:


Wanna take home some balloons?

This is the only picture from the MS Garage Sale! Does that look like a "K?"

5 comments:

pam said...

SWEET post! We loved looking at the pics again. It was SUCH a FUN day, wasn't it?!! We're already looking forward to next year's Walk. I'm going to copy your idea from your post. Is that okay? Remember when we were younger and I used to copy everything you did? Like when you would eat "smac-ramen" I would eat some too? Well, what can I say? I STILL want to be like you and copy you!

Shawn says: "You just had to throw the 'K' thing in there, didn't you?" AND: "Are you still taking offers on your white shoes?"

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Great post. Great pics, they sure capture the emotion of the day and make me wish we could have been there with you guys! I'm so glad the day went well!

Rochelle said...

I love the pictures and think you guys are ultra inspiring.

Oh and Julie, guess where this is from?
I have three words for you: One of the best performances of the night!
(Kara? Count Lately?)

Amber Baker said...

That is awesome. My dad has MS. It is a mean disease. You guys are awesome. Let me know next year, I'd like to find out more!

Rebecca said...

I love these pictures! We were there too. My cousin Krystine was just diagnosed with MS this last year.

Road Scholars