CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One of my FAVORITE American Idols

Okay, so I'm admitting something huge here: I enjoy Elliott Yamin's albums MORE than Taylor Hicks'. Woa- I know- that is saying something! This week Elliott released his second album, and I've been listening to it on Free Napster, and I really like it. I LOVED his first album- every single song. On the other hand, Taylor's first album had only a few songs that I fell in love with, but Elliott- wow- he has some great lyrics and he can really sing! Now, I do have to say that Taylor is still my favorite American Idol because he is so stinkin' fun to watch! All of those crazy moves and contortions he does with his body when he performs just makes me want to get up and dance! I hope someday he will come back and do a show in Utah. Soul Patrol. . . Baby!

0 comments:

Road Scholars